• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Holly Gilpin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

hjohnston on April 17, 2020
When onboarding new clients, our company uses a HubSpot form to collect things like company name, company brand guidelines, ideal meeting times, and other items to help us set up our marketing engagement. We would like to include a field for the read more
82 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant | Elite Partner
May 18, 2021
We would also like this function. We're designing a custom referral program using Hubspot where a student enters friends a family names in order for...read more
HGilpin on February 25, 2021
Hello! This is for the Service hub. Currently you can restrict inbox ownership to team(s) or user(s). However, ticket ownership within a pipeline is wide open. When the service reps click the drop down to assign an owner, they see every pe read more
24 upvotes
10 Replies
Solved
KristenC on November 25, 2020
Hi, We have multiple service pipelines based on the level of support they have signed up for. We have set up multiple conversation inboxes to separate those levels. We are trying to have each inbox assign the tickets to a specific pipeline rather read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
January 15, 2021
> When creating/editing inboxes or connecting/editing channels, it's not possible to select specific pipelines. You actualy CAN assign dif...read more
BenjaminSF on April 10, 2020
Currently, there is no way to customize what information is shown on the right hand side bar within the information cards. For example, if you're in a contact record, the company contacts will be listed to the right, however it only shows thei read more
210 upvotes
46 Replies
January 07, 2021
Just trained our client's customer service team. They requested to be able to see the contact address from the ticket view, and our thought was to cu...read more
DerrickCameron on June 22, 2020
At present, if you reply by email to a Ticket from the Ticket page, using the Shared Team Email address, HubSpot does not add the Team Signature. However, it does add the Team Signature if you respond to a Ticket from within the Conversation I read more
154 upvotes
74 Replies
January 07, 2021
agreed - I think we need to do a campaign to get as many up votes as possible on this one! Hard to get my team to support this new service program wi...read more
DerrickCameron on June 22, 2020
At present, if you reply by email to a Ticket from the Ticket page, using the Shared Team Email address, HubSpot does not add the Team Signature. However, it does add the Team Signature if you respond to a Ticket from within the Conversation I read more
154 upvotes
74 Replies
January 07, 2021
agreed - I think we need to do a campaign to get as many up votes as possible on this one! Hard to get my team to support this new service program wi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.