• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Eliza Dumitrache

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
kaburke on September 16, 2020
I created the below as a project for one of my customers and within days, I was sharing it and changing it for multiple customers of mine so I wanted to share the non-personalized one here. This is the bare bones for setting up a simple HubSpot/Sa read more
12 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2021
Thanks @elanashama ! 🙏
Solved
kaburke on September 16, 2020
I created the below as a project for one of my customers and within days, I was sharing it and changing it for multiple customers of mine so I wanted to share the non-personalized one here. This is the bare bones for setting up a simple HubSpot/Sa read more
12 upvotes
32 Replies
Participant
November 18, 2021
Thanks @elanashama ! 🙏
elitchka_ftw on January 22, 2021
Hello As a marketing team member, I would like to see in the revenue attribution report, what is the revenue contribution by geo - i would need to use Country as a dimension. In any industry, average order value can be wildly different from read more
elitchka_ftw on December 07, 2020
Hello Since the 1st of November, the Hubspot tracking of conversions from traffic sources that are coming from non-Hubspot properties has gone completely off - it's detecting 90% of results as Offline from Analytics. We initially realized th read more
Solved
elitchka_ftw on October 27, 2020
Hello We are currently testing syncing Deal properties between Hubspot and Salesforce. In Salesforce we have 5 deal pipelines, each with specific stages. I have created in Husbpot a custom property with those pipeline types as a dropdown li read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.