• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Slavica Dummer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Slavica_JD on November 11, 2020
Hi, I'm Super admin in HubSpot but still unable to delete old standard mappings. They come up as sync errors and I can't do anything about it. Advice and help appreciated. Thank you. Slavica
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
katiebroyles on June 02, 2020
Our team uses Salesmsg for sending texts, and we used to have a way to send mass texts in our old CRM. Is there a way to do that in Hubspot?
Participant
October 30, 2020
Thanks. Do you know who I can ask for a demo of Salesmsg and how it sends SMS via HubSpot worklow please?
Solved
katiebroyles on June 02, 2020
Our team uses Salesmsg for sending texts, and we used to have a way to send mass texts in our old CRM. Is there a way to do that in Hubspot?
Participant
October 30, 2020
Thanks. Do you know who I can ask for a demo of Salesmsg and how it sends SMS via HubSpot worklow please?
Solved
Tnichs on March 30, 2017
Hi Is anyone aware of any SMS services that have an out of the box integration into HubSpot that services the UK market? I've found some for the US and Canada, but need one for the UK
7 upvotes
40 Replies
Participant
October 30, 2020
Hi Samantha, We want to send business SMS messages to our prospects and partners using HubSpot workflows . We are UK based but will send SMS worl...read more
adamhorsman on June 20, 2019
Have questions about setting up or using the HubSpot text messaging integration from Sakari SMS? Ask them here! Want a direct line to our support team? Email us at: help@sakari.io
1 upvote
22 Replies
Participant
October 26, 2020
Hi Adam, Can you advise on how to get SMS messages out via HubSpot Workflow, please? We have tried and is not sending SMS messages but workflow s...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.