• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tim Munro

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AJLaPorte on October 19, 2023
On Jan 31, 2024, we will be sunsetting the following items in relation to HubDB: HubDB API v1 HubDB API v2 HubDB JavaScript Client We encourage users to migrate the HubDB v3 API . This API includes many performance, usab read more
Contributor | Platinum Partner
January 17, 2024
@AJLaPorte - by sunsetting, do you mean that the v1 & v2 endpoints will stop working on 31-Jan 2024?
Dadams on December 07, 2023
Beginning in March 2024 , we'll be updating the system that generates contact record IDs. This will affect the id for the v3 Contacts API , the vid for the legacy Contacts API , and the hs_object_id property returned with ei read more
January 14, 2024
@Dadams - the marketing events subscriber update API here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/marketing-events Declares that para...read more
Beginning in March 2024 , we'll be updating the system that generates contact record IDs. This will affect the id for the v3 Contacts API , the vid for the legacy Contacts API , and the hs_object_id property returned with ei read more
January 14, 2024
@Dadams - the marketing events subscriber update API here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/marketing-events Declares that para...read more
January 14, 2024
Solved
AMabilais on October 18, 2023
Hi, all of a sudden can't create a contact or update it via API, I get this Error, I have a ton of errors on my server and I don't understand this error message, even though we haven't changed anything on our side. The only error message th read more
8 upvotes
5 Replies
October 18, 2023
Thanks - yes, it seems that HubSpot have made a breaking update to this API -- has anyone had confirmation from HubSpot support that this is a high p...read more
sinyang on August 01, 2023
I'm getting the following error when using the " /engagements/v1/engagements/recent/modified" endpoint. "Forwarding for permission filtering not implemented here". This is happening across the board for all of my users. When using the same read more
3 upvotes
6 Replies
August 01, 2023
Yes, we are also encountering this issue which is impacting the legacy engagements API. Like you the error occured for a while, then stopped, and is ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.