• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Allison Lipp

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JG4 on May 03, 2021
The new UI is generally quite good, unfortunately however, the Pin functionality has gotten worse not better. 3 suggestions to make pins more user friendly and efficient: 1. When writing a new note, give us a check box asking if we would like to read more
16 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2021
+1 on idea of pinning a note with fewer clicks! We are using pinned Notes on Deal records to access the "latest action taken" by a team member. I som...read more
AndyPitre on April 04, 2017
I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the Deals Dashboard. Default is... - Deal Name - Amount - Close Date - Attached Contacts I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-gla read more
1385 upvotes
447 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2021
Great to hear, @rwong - our team was recently having a discussion about how pipeline-specific customizability would be tremendously helpful, as dif...read more
I'd like to be able to control which properties appear on the "card view" in the Deals Dashboard. Default is... - Deal Name - Amount - Close Date - Attached Contacts I'd like to be able to select my own 4 attributes, so that the at-a-gla read more
1385 upvotes
447 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2021
Great to hear, @rwong - our team was recently having a discussion about how pipeline-specific customizability would be tremendously helpful, as dif...read more
apetrini on March 05, 2019
When you use filters to create a contact, company or deal view - or when using filters in creating a custom report - there should be an option for OR instead of just AND like the list functionality on the marketing side. That way you can build repor read more
183 upvotes
36 Replies
Participant
March 04, 2021
Following. +1 on need for "Or" filter in reports. We just upgraded so I'm just now playing with this and might be missing something obvious? Wild tha...read more
Solved
sskurdah on February 16, 2018
Hi there - I have a question about connecting Google Sheets with HubSpot deals. I want to upate a Google sheet with the current Deal Stage of a deal as the deal moves through the pipeline. I know you can update sheets with HubSpot data thr read more
0 upvote
13 Replies
Participant
January 21, 2021
Just discovering this thread and being a bit lazy about reading through, but wondering whether property info from deals can be exported dynamically t...read more
1385 upvotes
447 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.