• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Claire Raymond

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ZMathoo on June 18, 2021
When a particular meeting is Booked, ie "Negotiation Meeting" can we set up automation for a deal stage change.
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor | Diamond Partner
February 21, 2024
Hi Karsten, Just wondering how this might work if the contact has more than one deal? As we have separate deals for delivery within each service ...read more
Solved
ushrestha on April 07, 2022
is there way to create faq page in hubspot ?
0 upvote
2 Replies
October 25, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler , is it possible to do this within Knowledge Base articles too - rather than a website page?
Solved
CThomas74 on July 24, 2022
Is it possible to have a ticket created from a form without a conversation? I'm trying to understand why you would want that information in two places and with two different owners potentially. For our use case, I need a ticket routed to a read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
October 11, 2023
Hello, This is a good solution, however we don't want to use contact properties as the form submission would override the information each time. ...read more
scooterlang on May 04, 2019
As a salesperson, I need to be able to track when a quote is viewed, and clicked on so that I can more astutely engage with the customer who the opportunity is with. Putting on my product manager hat, I would suggest that HubSpot Sales users are read more
155 upvotes
42 Replies
October 02, 2023
Also reporting on quote status please. Eg: # quote by status, time spent in each status, conversion rate from published to signed.
cydnew on November 09, 2020
I think that HubSpot User Field should be added as a field type that can be added to a form. Just in case a past client or referral fills out a form and they have a preference of who they want to work with it would be great if we could help them out read more
19 upvotes
6 Replies
July 10, 2023
Yes please!! We have several forms for ourselves and clients where this is a pretty critical feature. Creating a new dropdown means the options need ...read more
kwong on September 26, 2019
I think it would be very useful to be able to export individual form submissions, in the form of a pdf. This could provide information and records for companies that have HubSpot but do not give all employees access.
32 upvotes
12 Replies
July 10, 2023
Totally agree - it's really frustrating not being able to export a single submission.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.