• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jovitha Pinto

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jovitha on July 21, 2021
When forms are changed accidentally, this feature would be useful to directly help restore the previous versions (like in Google Sheets), rather than having to identify and, recreate all the 20-30 forms. It is easier when there is only one form to c read more
103 upvotes
22 Replies
LWorth on March 04, 2021
We are sending a promotional email to contacts in our lead nurture workflow for a new offer. Is it possible to send them to a landing page with a form that doesn't require them to fill out their details again? i.e. they can simply click "talk to a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Partner
March 04, 2021
Hey @LWorth , What I suggest you can do is: Keep one field that is email-ID on the form, because HS doesn't allow us to create forms without an em...read more
carmenm on December 17, 2020
It would be really nice if you could customize the dashboard reports by different colors so you could break up the data more visually. For example, being able to change the color of text on the header and/or summary data that is show. So that i read more
67 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor | Partner
December 29, 2020
Absolutely. This is a must-needed feature because if we have to show reports or schedule the whole dashboard to be sent to the client, then in that c...read more
Solved
dcbullard104 on March 15, 2019
I am using forms to register people for upcoming training. Some of the participants have registered more than once for the same date / time. Is there a way to delete a form submission - so when I run my report for registrants, I have an accurate c read more
Contributor | Partner
December 14, 2020
Hey @dcbullard104 , I am assuming this is the feature that you are looking for. In that case, I request you to upvote this feature.
Jricci11 on December 04, 2020
Hi - we just made some changes to our marketing email subscription types and it was really cumbersome to each of our automated emails with the new subscription type. It would be really helpful to be able to make a bulk update to emails to add them t read more
8 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor | Partner
December 06, 2020
Hey @Jricci11 , This can be achieved through a workflow. Here all the subscriptions will be updated and it is an automated process once you set it ...read more
HelloImSean on November 17, 2020
I'm being told that my blog post has 2 H1 tags, and of course, it should idealy have one. When I check the source code, the tags are from the title and the header, neither of which seem to have an option to change the tag type. So I'm not sure h read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor | Partner
November 18, 2020
Hi @HelloImSean , So what you can do is add the "Header Module" onto your Landing page. Then you can edit the module, where you can add either your ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.