• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kevin Jiang

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FernandoElias on November 18, 2020
It'll be great to have this functionallity so we can have more powerful insights within HubSpot.
700 upvotes
138 Replies
Participant
January 31, 2022
The ability to do calculations within reports rather than only within custom properties is very much needed. My sales team is asking me to build ...read more
song on May 19, 2021
would be great to let us to calculations in reporting without having to create additional properties. this will help calculate important kpis such as conversion rates for example, i want to divide the sum of a property by the sum of another prop read more
Participant
January 31, 2022
This is a duplicate of this idea , which is marked as In Planning. Please upvote and add comments there.
jthng on July 14, 2017
The team calendar should allow every member to customized their available time slots. In another words have the option for default availbility to overwrite customized availbility. This is because if i am looking to implement a 24 hours meetin read more
210 upvotes
81 Replies
Participant
December 03, 2021
My team could definitely benefit from having this functionality added. For example, a BDR will be working in a different time zone next week and ...read more
Solved
Lumen5KJ on December 02, 2021
When setting the availability window within the Scheduling section of the Meetings tool, there is currently no way to set custom date ranges for availability. For example, a BDR will be working in a different time zone next week and wants their read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
December 03, 2021
Thanks, @karstenkoehler , for the suggestion. I'll definitely add my thoughts to the Idea that you linked in your reply.
Solved
When setting the availability window within the Scheduling section of the Meetings tool, there is currently no way to set custom date ranges for availability. For example, a BDR will be working in a different time zone next week and wants their read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
December 03, 2021
Thanks, @karstenkoehler , for the suggestion. I'll definitely add my thoughts to the Idea that you linked in your reply.
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
December 03, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Lumen5KJ