• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Skyler Gast

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
skylergast on November 30, 2020
Is there a way to trigger a Workflow based on how a Contact was created? e.g. We are using the Contact API to create a Contact record from an outside source. This Activity/Engagement gets created. How can I use this to trigger a another Workflo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 01, 2020
This is perfect. Thank you!
Solved
skylergast on November 30, 2020
Is there a way to trigger a Workflow based on how a Contact was created? e.g. We are using the Contact API to create a Contact record from an outside source. This Activity/Engagement gets created. How can I use this to trigger a another Workflo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 01, 2020
This is perfect. Thank you!
Solved
skylergast on November 11, 2020
When a ticket is created it seems like it automatically assigns the Ticket Owners as the User who created the ticket.. That seems wrong, rarely is the person who is creating the ticket the individual who is the Owning the ticket for a resolution. read more
Participant
November 13, 2020
Thanks. This is basically what I ended up doing - creating a custom field and then using a workflow to switch Owner -> Created By.
Solved
skylergast on November 11, 2020
When a ticket is created it seems like it automatically assigns the Ticket Owners as the User who created the ticket.. That seems wrong, rarely is the person who is creating the ticket the individual who is the Owning the ticket for a resolution. read more
Participant
November 13, 2020
Thanks. This is basically what I ended up doing - creating a custom field and then using a workflow to switch Owner -> Created By.
Whitend75 on September 05, 2019
We love the new Quote Approval function, but would like to be able to have more than a single approver. There are several reasons why: 1) If the approver is out for an extended time, it would be important for them to easily be able to delegate read more
230 upvotes
63 Replies
Participant
November 11, 2020
We are implementing HubSpot right now and really need this functionality. The workload is too high for 1 person our pricing team has SLAs to hold wit...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.