自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

Barry Grennan

Hubspot CMS certified developer with 7+ years web design experience

アクティビティ

解決済み
AzharBondi 11月 16日, 2023
Hi, I have read some posts a bit similar to mine but I am still confused to be honest about applying a simple way that can : Add the email input field value to the redirect URL ( redirecting to an external website/link) when clicking Submit 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
11月 17日, 2023
Circling back to your previous code. Looking at it now, you haven't made the approriate chages to @Teun 's solution. His solution refers to a...続きを読む
解決済み
AzharBondi 11月 16日, 2023
Hi, I have read some posts a bit similar to mine but I am still confused to be honest about applying a simple way that can : Add the email input field value to the redirect URL ( redirecting to an external website/link) when clicking Submit 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
11月 17日, 2023
Circling back to your previous code. Looking at it now, you haven't made the approriate chages to @Teun 's solution. His solution refers to a...続きを読む
解決済み
og-hubspottter 11月 15日, 2023
Long-time Hubspot user across many different accounts - I've encountered a new issue that may be a regression - hoping for some help from the community to see if I'm going nuts. None of the theme modules I clone from existing themes or create my 続きを読む
トップ投稿者
11月 16日, 2023
In step 5 you say you publish the module. Is the module in the child theme? Barry Grennan Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer Web...続きを読む
解決済み
seanddavies1 10月 09日, 2023
I'm trying to use some CSS I found on another forum post to show a different logo on mobile screens (due to the background colour on mobile making the logo not visible). I have tried adding it in the global site header settings and also on indiv 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
トップ投稿者
10月 09日, 2023
I took a quick look at your site and there doesn't seem to be any element with a class "header-logo". The method you posted seems to work when targe...続きを読む
解決済み
Pnaumenko 12月 06日, 2022
Hi there. What is the correct way to set a value in the date field with JavaScript? I'm doing it with the code const date = new Date().toISOString().slice(0, 10); $('[name="game_date"]').val(date).change(); But, we are get 続きを読む
0 いいね!
9 コメント
トップ投稿者
7月 25日, 2023
Hi @lisa302 , The person who started this thread marked my answer as the solution to their specific problem because it worked for them. If it...続きを読む
解決済み
MFaran7 6月 16日, 2023
I want to stop form submission when codeMatched is not matched in condition. is there a way when clicking on submit button form not going to thank you a message. {% require_js position="footer" %} <script> window.addEventListener('message', e 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
6月 17日, 2023
Per the documentation it's not possible to prevent a form submission using the onFormSubmit callback. Take a look at the answer in this thr...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.