• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bill Graf

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

liangsj on June 09, 2020
Hello, (Submitting on behalf of customer) Currently, the Conversations Inbox takes the from address e.g. team@example.com but the reply-to email address set in those emails are james@example.com. However, HubSpot only recognise the from address read more
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
November 28, 2023
Any updates here @liangsj ?
grafpaper on July 21, 2023
Hi there, We run hotels and rely on Airbnb for bookings. We have all the airbnb notifications sent, via email, into the Hubspot inbox. Here's what comes into the connected Gmail account: from: Airbnb <express@airbnb.com> reply-to: read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
August 10, 2023
See screenshot below for an example: If I reply from within the Hubspot inbox, the reply goes to "express@airbnb.com" and then bounces...read more
liangsj on June 09, 2020
Hello, (Submitting on behalf of customer) Currently, the Conversations Inbox takes the from address e.g. team@example.com but the reply-to email address set in those emails are james@example.com. However, HubSpot only recognise the from address read more
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
November 28, 2023
Any updates here @liangsj ?
grafpaper on July 21, 2023
Hi there, We run hotels and rely on Airbnb for bookings. We have all the airbnb notifications sent, via email, into the Hubspot inbox. Here's what comes into the connected Gmail account: from: Airbnb <express@airbnb.com> reply-to: read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
August 10, 2023
See screenshot below for an example: If I reply from within the Hubspot inbox, the reply goes to "express@airbnb.com" and then bounces...read more
grafpaper on July 20, 2023
Is it possible to initiate WhatsApp conversations from the Inbox? I've created a template in FB/Meta, but I'm unable to use it outside of workflows. We frequently need to reach out to customers and vendors from our WhatsApp number and are un read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 21, 2023
It looks like that integration could do what we're looking for, however we alreaded upgraded to Service Hub Professional (to the tune of ~$500/month)...read more
grafpaper on July 20, 2023
Is it possible to initiate WhatsApp conversations from the Inbox? I've created a template in FB/Meta, but I'm unable to use it outside of workflows. We frequently need to reach out to customers and vendors from our WhatsApp number and are un read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 21, 2023
It looks like that integration could do what we're looking for, however we alreaded upgraded to Service Hub Professional (to the tune of ~$500/month)...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.