自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Hollie Zeyher

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

BrandMoverAske 9月 19日, 2019
For marketers who want to track the performance, i.e. growth of contacts, of a specific list, it would be very valuable to be able to add the List Performance reports from the Contacts module to Dashboards. For a project dashboard, the performa 続きを読む
91 いいね!
23 コメント
メンバー
10月 01日, 2021
Having a centralized few of list performance to share across our marketing department to better track marketable list growth is pivotal for us to be ...続きを読む
taylorfriss 6月 21日, 2017
Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presen 続きを読む
241 いいね!
136 コメント
メンバー
8月 25日, 2021
This is a pain point for us as well, we'd like to be able to fully migrate to Meetings, but need our customers the flexibility control their sessions...続きを読む
MichaelDavis 2月 12日, 2020
Custom Rolling Date Range For Meetings would help to create more urgency
14 いいね!
13 コメント
メンバー
7月 07日, 2021
Same issue for our team, we'd like to keep schedule options for a rolling 5-7 day period instead of two weeks. The two week rolling period negative ...続きを読む
bencefarkas 3月 06日, 2020
Goal: HubSpot users should be able to be restricted when moving deals between stages. Let's say you have a Sales Pipeline with stages like "Qualified Prospect", "1st Meeting", "2nd Meeting", "Proposal Given". You shouldn't be able to move a deal 続きを読む
213 いいね!
88 コメント
メンバー
6月 03日, 2021
This would greatly improve our pipeline management. Following, hoping to see it offerred soon.
Achagnon1 8月 07日, 2020
I'm in the process of setting up calculated properties to use the new "time between" feature in reporting, and realized that, in the 'time between' calculations for properties, I'd like to have access to the option 'today,' which would be a dynamic 続きを読む
423 いいね!
99 コメント
メンバー
5月 21日, 2021
My company is also in need of this function, any updates on if it's been added to a product roadmap?
hzey11 1月 11日, 2021
Research so far is showing Hubspot can't do this, I just wanted to be sure, as those articles are nearly a year old at this point. Goal: Trigger text reminder of meeting (booked through meetings tool) an hour prior to meeting scheduled. I' 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.