Membre
Membre depuis ‎sept. 28, 2020
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Hollie Zeyher

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

BrandMoverAske le Septembre 19, 2019
For marketers who want to track the performance, i.e. growth of contacts, of a specific list, it would be very valuable to be able to add the List Performance reports from the Contacts module to Dashboards. For a project dashboard, the performa Lire la suite
91 Mentions J'aime
23 Réponses
Membre
Octobre 01, 2021
Having a centralized few of list performance to share across our marketing department to better track marketable list growth is pivotal for us to be ...Lire la suite
taylorfriss le Juin 21, 2017
Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presen Lire la suite
241 Mentions J'aime
136 Réponses
Membre
Août 25, 2021
This is a pain point for us as well, we'd like to be able to fully migrate to Meetings, but need our customers the flexibility control their sessions...Lire la suite
MichaelDavis le Février 12, 2020
Custom Rolling Date Range For Meetings would help to create more urgency
14 Mentions J'aime
13 Réponses
Membre
Juillet 07, 2021
Same issue for our team, we'd like to keep schedule options for a rolling 5-7 day period instead of two weeks. The two week rolling period negative ...Lire la suite
bencefarkas le Mars 06, 2020
Goal: HubSpot users should be able to be restricted when moving deals between stages. Let's say you have a Sales Pipeline with stages like "Qualified Prospect", "1st Meeting", "2nd Meeting", "Proposal Given". You shouldn't be able to move a deal Lire la suite
214 Mentions J'aime
88 Réponses
Membre
Juin 03, 2021
This would greatly improve our pipeline management. Following, hoping to see it offerred soon.
Achagnon1 le Août 07, 2020
I'm in the process of setting up calculated properties to use the new "time between" feature in reporting, and realized that, in the 'time between' calculations for properties, I'd like to have access to the option 'today,' which would be a dynamic Lire la suite
423 Mentions J'aime
99 Réponses
Membre
Mai 21, 2021
My company is also in need of this function, any updates on if it's been added to a product roadmap?
hzey11 le Janvier 11, 2021
Research so far is showing Hubspot can't do this, I just wanted to be sure, as those articles are nearly a year old at this point. Goal: Trigger text reminder of meeting (booked through meetings tool) an hour prior to meeting scheduled. I' Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.