• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christina Rothenberger

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

crothenberger on June 23, 2022
I have a custom object (Location) that represents distinct locations that one of our HubSpot clients operate. Some companies represent vendors that provide goods and services to locations. Other companies are the clients that the location is opera read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
June 24, 2022
It isn't just that we can only collect certain properties via the playbook, the issues is that the property we need to store isn't a property of the l...read more
crothenberger on June 23, 2022
I have a custom object (Location) that represents distinct locations that one of our HubSpot clients operate. Some companies represent vendors that provide goods and services to locations. Other companies are the clients that the location is opera read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
June 24, 2022
It isn't just that we can only collect certain properties via the playbook, the issues is that the property we need to store isn't a property of the l...read more
nicolerohrer on May 15, 2020
Some customers have alternative billing situations for their products that do not fit within our current billing frequency options below. It would be nice if they had the option to create other intervals. One customer needs a five year option for ex read more
267 upvotes
136 Replies
January 20, 2022
I have several HubSpot clients that actually need weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly billing options. The lack of options renders deals, forecasts a...read more
taylorfriss on June 21, 2017
Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presen read more
241 upvotes
136 Replies
September 29, 2020
I had hoped to ditch Calendly all together, but I can't do that until leads and clients can reschedule or cancel their own appointments. Please get t...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.