• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Luke Gibbons

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lgibbons on July 12, 2022
Enable ability to edit emails triggered from integration with Survey Monkey so that the email can be customised and the design can be adjusted to look more professional.
7 upvotes
4 Replies
jenniferlim on January 25, 2019
Currently, any user who has a Sales Pro seat is able to edit Products regardless of what permissions they have. I'd like to have more granular permissions for this, as I don't want my users mistakenly editing products.
78 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2022
I second what Callie said, to be able to make folders visible for certain teams and not visible for others is a much-needed tool for us. We have diff...read more
DwiP on February 23, 2020
It would be great if there is a new feature where it allows HubSpot Mobile App user to attach sales document to their outgoing sales email. Use Case: Sales Persons are always on the go, they don't work from desktop As they are following up their read more
Participant
February 02, 2022
I actually thought this was already a feature until I went to show a colleague how to use it and its not there! Why make just templates available and...read more
lgibbons on August 11, 2021
In our sales analytics reports, we have a user showing up as unknown user, which shows deals that have been automatically generated from our website. Are you able to change this to "Automation" or "Automatically Created" this will help avoid confus read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
THarrison on May 26, 2021
It would be really nice to have a simple 1 button option to backup all Hubspot data for our instance. Additionally, it would be nice if we could do a complete import of all this data. Reason being if we make drastic changes to our Hubspot it read more
5 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
May 27, 2021
Couldn't agree more! Why isn't this available? I just asked support how to back up our HubSpot and there were a billion options (maybe not exactly). ...read more
jenguyen on May 06, 2021
We have the feature of creating a task to follow up on a note. However, this note and the task that follows up on it are not associated. It would be much easier to search for the related notes and tasks if there are associations between them. read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
May 06, 2021
Great idea. A simple link would work well event if it is different way objects are typically associated within HubSpot.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.