• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rachel Kaulius

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rachel79 on January 27, 2024
Why can't I add a global discount to a deal as a dollar amount vs a percentage? Has anyone found a workaround for this??? The feature exists on the quote (see below) but not on the deal (above photo). And quote amounts don't cop read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
AJohnsson on October 30, 2023
Hi, In the documentation it says we can add a one-time discount that applies to the order total, but this "button" doesn't exist in my environment (see attached screenshot). Has this option been removed?
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2024
Hi Jigar, I'm having a similar problem as the above user. I understand you can offer a one-time discount via Quote, but this doesn't affect the dea...read more
FinallyMatt on July 02, 2020
When negotiating a deal, dropping a custom discount on-the-fly can often be what ultimately tips a lead to a customer. In turn, that discount changes the value of a deal...or at least, it should! The trouble is, right now it doesn't. Custom read more
Participant
January 26, 2024
Also, global discount $ amounts aren't available on the Deal level, only on the Quote level. We're working to apply the following discount framework...read more
scooterlang on May 04, 2019
As a salesperson, I need to be able to track when a quote is viewed, and clicked on so that I can more astutely engage with the customer who the opportunity is with. Putting on my product manager hat, I would suggest that HubSpot Sales users are read more
160 upvotes
44 Replies
Participant
January 23, 2024
Would like the option to pull Quote Status into reporting.
ilovehubspot on January 12, 2022
Currently, you can only be the sender of the sequence if you're manually entering a contact into a sequence. It would be nice if there was a feature where we could change the sender of the sequence to someone else. Somtimes our reps get so busy, b read more
30 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
September 19, 2023
Would love this capability for our SDRs!
rachel79 on September 14, 2023
My team would like the ability to restrict their meeting availability without blocking off their google calendar. The feature exists in the Calling tool but iI don't see the equivalent for the Meetings tool? For example, one team member would read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges