• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Paul Ille

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nick_lanspa on January 28, 2020
We have multiple cases for needing to update values for "Original Source Drill-Down 1" and "Original Source Drill-Down 2." The cases run from non-specific values from API integrations to UTM_Campaign value updates for Google Ad campaigns. I und read more
44 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
December 09, 2023
+1
bbengsta on August 06, 2021
Original Source is an amazing tool that really helps the marketing team get the props they deserve! The limitations are frustrating though... If I organize and hold a Webinar and then upload a CSV of the attendees it counts as 'offline sources' read more
19 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
December 09, 2023
Need to make these values act similar to Lifecycle values. You can modify the existing HubSpot values and add your own. This is a real roadblock for ...read more
wearesno on October 24, 2017
Hi, I was interested in pushing the idea of sequences to contacts on mobile. Currently it is a big feature that is lacking from mobile and hurting our ability to respond quickly. Cheers
107 upvotes
68 Replies
Participant
October 04, 2023
Thank you HubSpot. Appreciated.
HubUser4517 on December 11, 2018
Currently facing the issue of not being able to disable 2FA authenthication for users in my portal. Wishing this was a feature as sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise and we might not be able to authenthicate via mobile device. Would be great read more
74 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
September 28, 2023
I had someone leave the company and need to login as them, but am unable to because 2FA is setup using their phone number. UPDATE: I was able to ...read more
apetrini on March 05, 2019
When you use filters to create a contact, company or deal view - or when using filters in creating a custom report - there should be an option for OR instead of just AND like the list functionality on the marketing side. That way you can build repor read more
184 upvotes
36 Replies
Participant
January 31, 2023
This is extremely frustrating. I have to create 10 views for what would be one. Then later I have to alter them all if something changes like a colum...read more
pille on June 06, 2022
We've been getting hit hard with spam in chat the last few days. We already ask for email addresses to reduce that, but it doesn't seem to help. Marking the chats as SPAM doesn't seem to do much. We also block the contact, but that doesn't seem to read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.