• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarah Isakson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

StevenN on March 01, 2021
Hello, I would love to see the possibility to sort blog tags within the blog post itself. Currently this is limited by the default sorting by Tag ID. e.g. Goal: Make these Tags sortable (drag&drop) or give us additonal fiel read more
18 upvotes
9 Replies
February 10, 2023
We would really value this function!
IHarris on October 17, 2022
I like to keep my lists in folders. When I create a new list inside a folder, it goes into "all lists". I have to go back up to the root and manually move the list into the folder. If this could be fixed it would save me a lot of time! T read more
4 upvotes
3 Replies
December 15, 2022
Yes - please add this feature. It's very frustrating that there is no view that shows both folders and loose lists in the same window.
AJLaPorte_diagr on July 24, 2018
Add in an ALT text field in the file manager so we can add a global alt text to all images. Then allow the ability to override this text from the page level when adding in images (currently can add the alt text there). This would make it easier for read more
74 upvotes
47 Replies
November 21, 2022
Still really hoping for this update!!!
jmoss on April 02, 2020
I would love it if others couldn't get in the emails and landing pages I'm currently editing. I too have been guilty on multiple occasions of getting in to edit something and a teammate is working on. It can be frustrating when your changes stop read more
10 upvotes
1 Reply
September 21, 2020
I would love for this to become a feature - or at least an alert before you enter the page that someone else is working on it. It's causing a lot of ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.