• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marika Brose

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Marika on June 21, 2023
When starting a chatflow, it would be useful if we could first ask for an email before sending them off to one of our if/then branches. This way we can ensure that the email is captured no matter what. Currently, because asking for an email is ski read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
EJensen on August 25, 2021
You should be able to tag a certain contact (or multiple) as the POC/primary contacts for deals. Why? When I prospect contacts, I sometimes add up to 15 contacts to a Company Record. Yes, once I create a deal, I don't have to include all of the read more
8 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
March 21, 2023
This would be a great idea! Especially if it can be used in a workflow or form to copy over records to deal properties.
dharrison on January 06, 2020
When a form is embedded on a website via an Iframe, it is possible to change the colour of the GDPR text via the "Style & preview" tab. It should therefore also be possible to change the colour of the links within the text. As an example use read more
34 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
November 24, 2020
We also would like this to be editable! It should be an easy fix.
Marika on October 30, 2020
Hello! It would be great if the Date field for Forms could be formatted as a calendar, as in the attached. Thanks! Marika
8 upvotes
1 Reply
Solved
appleboxx on March 21, 2018
Hi community. Recently I scheduled social posts on our company Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles in HubSpot that included a gif. When previewing in the HubSpot tool, the gif appeared to be working as expected. It was not until after we publis read more
27 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2020
Hi @Pam , I just re-uploaded the GIF and was successfully able to insert it into my posts for Facebook and LinkedIn. Thanks very much for all of ...read more
Solved
appleboxx on March 21, 2018
Hi community. Recently I scheduled social posts on our company Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles in HubSpot that included a gif. When previewing in the HubSpot tool, the gif appeared to be working as expected. It was not until after we publis read more
27 upvotes
24 Replies
Contributor
October 13, 2020
Hi @Pam , I just re-uploaded the GIF and was successfully able to insert it into my posts for Facebook and LinkedIn. Thanks very much for all of ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.