Participante
Membro desde ‎set 21, 2020
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Audrey Randazzo

Atividade

Solucionado
arandazzo on Outubro 24, 2022
I'm trying to see if I can trigger a workflow with a company's property assignment, and then send an email to a specific group of people with specific contact types. For instance, if company type = Marketing, then send to (contact type is) Mentor an Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 25, 2022
The Mentors are not associated with the companies, will this still work? Additionally, I'd love to create an if/then statement that narrows the Mento...Leia mais
Solucionado
arandazzo on Outubro 24, 2022
I'm trying to see if I can trigger a workflow with a company's property assignment, and then send an email to a specific group of people with specific contact types. For instance, if company type = Marketing, then send to (contact type is) Mentor an Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 25, 2022
The Mentors are not associated with the companies, will this still work? Additionally, I'd love to create an if/then statement that narrows the Mento...Leia mais
Solucionado
DigiAl on Agosto 20, 2018
I'm aware that you can see what web pages a contact has been viewing by going into their contact details and looking at their history. I'm wondering, is it possible to flip this around and have the web page as the primary dimension? So for e Leia mais
4 avaliações positivas
9 Respostas
Participante
Setembro 19, 2022
Does this tracking of page visits work when the link was sent through Gmail? Such as, could I send a landing page link thorugh Gmail and then make a ...Leia mais
Solucionado
arandazzo on Maio 16, 2022
We've inputted pictures into the landing page and can see them all in edit mode, but once I preview the page within hubspot or go to the actual page link (because the page is published), the images aren't there. We're very confused on why this is. I Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Maio 17, 2022
Hi @kvlschaefer - it's all fixed now. I believe it was a system-wide issue. Thanks for your great response, I'll use those resources in the future ...Leia mais
Solucionado
arandazzo on Maio 16, 2022
We've inputted pictures into the landing page and can see them all in edit mode, but once I preview the page within hubspot or go to the actual page link (because the page is published), the images aren't there. We're very confused on why this is. I Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Maio 17, 2022
Hi @kvlschaefer - it's all fixed now. I believe it was a system-wide issue. Thanks for your great response, I'll use those resources in the future ...Leia mais
arandazzo on Março 25, 2022
I'm working on a landing page, and need a way to make the slider arrows on the image gallery larger and closer to the image. Currently they're very tiny and difficult to click, along with being at the edges of the page. I'm also making a template fo Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.