• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Gonzalo Torreras

Freelance HubSpot developer. Since 2014 with daily tasks related to the Hubspot ecosystem (frontend, API integrations...). - HubSpot partners collaborator / white label brand developer. - Open source lover (co-author of chrome extension HubSpot developer). - HubSpot user champion (2018/19) - HubSpot community champion

Activity

Gonzalo on July 14, 2022
Hello! I am trying to do an import with two CSVs and nodeJS HubSpotClient. The provided example on the repo seems to be missing how to handle it, and I can't find useful information in the API documentation either (or I am missing how to tran read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
asiaferguson on May 05, 2022
Hello - I have a landing page that is all HTML due to the fact the header image is 2 columns (one headline text, the other a form) and those columns have to fit within a background image of a billboard (it's this one: https://webinars.blipbillboar read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 06, 2022
Hello @asiaferguson , I would suggest putting your template inside their theme. This way you can inherit the settings of the theme, the heade...read more
SBurnett28 on March 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm using a type scale to control responsive typography across a theme and to do this I need to perform calculations on a variable from the fields.json in the css/hubl file. In order to do this I need to convert the string value (sa read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
March 27, 2022
Hi @SBurnett28 , 1. Then we can confirm it's related to the localization bug. It's reported and I would mark it as a high priority to be fixe...read more
SBurnett28 on March 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm using a type scale to control responsive typography across a theme and to do this I need to perform calculations on a variable from the fields.json in the css/hubl file. In order to do this I need to convert the string value (sa read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
March 27, 2022
Hi @SBurnett28 , 1. Then we can confirm it's related to the localization bug. It's reported and I would mark it as a high priority to be fixe...read more
SLad on February 17, 2022
Hubspot fields requires snake casing. for that do you have any api or regex to convert hubspot field names into snake casing? i have tried with some regex but in some scenarios it is not converting field as hubspot needed
0 upvote
3 Replies
February 24, 2022
Hi @SLad , can you explain a bit further what is your situation? Are you trying to define new HubSpot fields for custom modules, contacts...? Where ...read more
Solved
DM2 on November 03, 2021
Hello - Is this possible on Hubspot? I'm aware that using Smart Content I can vary content by Country (IP) but is is possible to vary content by domain...so for example: www.mywebsite.com www.mywebsite.nz www.mywebsite.au www.myweb read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
November 04, 2021
I see, yes you are right. If you are in the situation where using a common partial/global module or group across different domains/brands or whate...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges