• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrew Addison

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TobiasBojesen on November 23, 2022
Hi Hubspot I would like to be able enroll a deal in a workflow and dublicate the deal AND the line items associated with the original deal. Ideally being able to filter on which line items to copy, but as a start just to copy those line items w read more
Participant
January 04, 2023
Commenting for update I have the same requirement. We need to reproduce our entire deal as a new "RENEWAL" deal the following year, immediate...read more
AShields on September 06, 2021
Hi, We have just taken a Linkedin Sales Navigator trial and have integrated within HubSpot. However, there doesnt appear to be a great deal of integration and systems such as Sales Force seem to have much better functionilty in comparison. Is there read more
6 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
November 15, 2021
We have also just signed up to LI Sales Nav Teams. The integration and sync'ing capabilities within LI & either Salesforce or MS Dynamics rea...read more
FelipeFelix on July 08, 2020
Hello! I would love to have the ability to create looping workflows! With this I would be able to: Create workflows to sent automated emails every X time, like: send an important email every month to my customers with no time to end since t read more
89 upvotes
31 Replies
Participant
November 05, 2021
This is very disappointing. Workflow functionality should be available anywhere that workflows exist or might be used. Our use case for this is t...read more
romi on April 20, 2020
In the 'is last' report filters there are options for: 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 365 days. Please add these options to the 'is next' Report filter.
35 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
December 09, 2020
Really important for forecasting and reporting. on the 1st day of a quarter, the "next quarter" date range is exactly the same as for the last day of...read more
JessicaSmith on February 14, 2019
I've created some custom deal properties which are calculations. I'd like the result of these calculations to be displayed in the currency format.
189 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2020
Ditto, Having to work round other Hubspot limitations (no currency conversion at deal item level, only being able to convert to a single company amou...read more
AndyPurple on December 07, 2020
It would be great if HubSpot would allow calculations to refer to the currency lookup table. We have a report that needs to be rendered in a different currency to our company currency (we cannot use deal amount as we support 5 currencies). Whils read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AndyPurple