自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Rodrigo Cunha

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

JimyMason 9月 08日, 2020
Currently when a date property is used in Hubspot, you only have the option of the format DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY, depending on your region. Being able to choose other formats would be hugely beneficial, especially for marketing emails, as in many 続きを読む
73 いいね!
9 コメント
参加者
1月 16日, 2024
How has this not been done? Some platforms want to push data into HS and we need to use a string field with all the inherent limitations in reporting...続きを読む
amoa 2月 10日, 2020
Especially in the latter stages of the sales process, we are sharing Sales Documents with leads quite extensively. Whereas the tracking and reporting on the Sales Document page itself is good - I can see a full list of who downloaded the document 続きを読む
参加者
11月 25日, 2022
This seems like such an oversight that is hard to understand how it hasn't been done.
rodcunha 8月 23日, 2022
Hi, The Problem: We have ran into an issue that I thought would be a lot easier to resolve than actually is. There doesn't seem to be a conversation property for owner that is assignable or can be copied to the contact, nor there seems to be 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
LVered 9月 19日, 2021
I think it would be helpful if I could add a date range for a dashboard instead of editing each report with the rolling dates.
2 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
1月 05日, 2022
I totally agree with this. This makes so much sense I can't believe this has had no upvotes so far. I was going to submit this very idea just now.
rodcunha 11月 16日, 2021
I recently had some trouble understanding why lists wouldn't populate when I used the same filters as in contacts. As it happens the lists have been given an added functionality to filter in or out results with empty properties while this was defaul 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
Mr_E 10月 18日, 2017
The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts. This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level. Great time and user frustration saver
190 いいね!
84 コメント
参加者
10月 08日, 2021
I would like for us to be added to this beta too. Thanks. R
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

rodcunhaに対するグループハブ