• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Brendan Sheen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Savannah on June 17, 2021
Hey there, Yesterday I tried to install Hubspot's Google Sheets integration app in the marketplace. The app is compatible with my Hubspot subscription and I'm a super admin. I hit the install button and gave the Hubspot Workflow Extension access read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
January 06, 2022
Hi @BKonukHirst , Thanks for reaching out! My advice would be to outline your issue in a new post so the team can take a look. Best, Brendan
Solved
galileran on October 06, 2021
Hi, We have few sequences that are being sent on behalf of another manager for leads. That manager want to later see those emails without looking them up in hubspot around different contacts since he doesn't know what was sent to who specificall read more
HubSpot Moderator
October 06, 2021
Hi @galileran , Thanks for reaching out! From what I am understanding, the best solution here would be to CC the manager from the Sequence. W...read more
crystalking on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and read more
262 upvotes
3864 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
October 06, 2021
Hi @rashurst , Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here! One of the best ways to learn digital marketing is by implementing strategie...read more
kvivian on October 06, 2021
I want to know the stages and best platform to learn social media marketing
0 upvote
2 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
October 06, 2021
Hi @kvivian , Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here! One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strateg...read more
crystalking on June 29, 2021
One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you. That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and read more
262 upvotes
3864 Replies
HubSpot Moderator
October 06, 2021
Hi @rashurst , Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here! One of the best ways to learn digital marketing is by implementing strategie...read more
GSamuel on October 04, 2021
Hi everyone I'm Grace Samuel. I'm new here. I don't have any blog posts or contents and I'll be very glad to get as much help and suggestions from those who are already into this. Thank you
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
October 06, 2021
Hi @GSamuel , Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here! One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.