• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christian Nielsen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Brina on July 05, 2020
Hi, It would be great if the rolling date range allows for data of current day to be shown as well instead of the past xx days.
61 upvotes
15 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 19, 2024
My words exactly @saynuk for this and many similar bugs and gaps that we at uQualio have run into during our years with HubSpot. And this is p...read more
Solved
kronst on February 20, 2024
The Search API documentation says that it has a limit of 4 requests per second per authentication token: The Search API endpoints are rate limited to four requests per second per authentication token. In my application, read more
1 upvote
11 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Yes. And good point about the batch calls. That does add to my code's complexity that I would like to keep as simple as possible. So let us see i...read more
Solved
The Search API documentation says that it has a limit of 4 requests per second per authentication token: The Search API endpoints are rate limited to four requests per second per authentication token. In my application, read more
1 upvote
11 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Yes. And good point about the batch calls. That does add to my code's complexity that I would like to keep as simple as possible. So let us see i...read more
Solved
1 upvote
11 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Solved
1 upvote
11 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Solved
jmacera on March 06, 2024
Hi! I've been using the CRM object endpoints to retrieve data about my contacts and deals. Now, I'm in need to be able to retrieve data filtered by lastmodifieddate, thus, I need to use the Search API. I need to retrieve the associations of thos read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
CBN
Top Contributor
April 11, 2024
Thanks @Jaycee_Lewis Can you somehow get the stupid limit of 4 search calls per seconds either removed or changed to 10 or 100 calls per secon...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for CBN