• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Indira Carino

I am the Head of Growth at Cat Media, with eleven years of experience in Communication and Project Management. I have worked in various industries, including technology, healthcare, and retail. I manage projects from end to end, working closely with the content creation and operation teams while nurturing relationships with clients to help them achieve their goals. I consider myself a mindful individual but also competitive; my background in content creation, design, and management has allowed me to develop my career in other areas. I am very passionate about learning something new every day and applying it. In 2019, I became a HubSpot Solution Partner to help businesses grow better by helping them strategise their data and processes, helping them visualise their entire revenue cycle, and aligning front-facing teams' operations to generate more leads and customers. I am an ever-evolving individual who loves to learn new things. I hope to continue developing myself, transmitting knowledge to others, and absorbing new information daily. I like to practise yoga and meditation daily to connect with myself and remind me that the present moment is the most important.

Activity

clioi on July 23, 2018
Just what title says, we don't want gmail, hotmail.com... emails come through our bot. only valid business email addresses.
153 upvotes
33 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
December 07, 2023
This would be amazing, thanks! - The companies we help use the chatbot to triage conversations to the sales reps; however, they are hesitant when it ...read more
lalexander on February 11, 2019
Hey team! It would be great if it were possible to customize the default deal name. When creating a new deal from a contact/company record, for example, some customers may want to automatically pull in both the contact and the associated company's read more
205 upvotes
71 Replies
July 11, 2023
This would be awesome as for some clients the deal naming convention is for internal use and don't want to be automatically populated to the quote na...read more
ilovehubspot on January 12, 2022
Currently, you can only be the sender of the sequence if you're manually entering a contact into a sequence. It would be nice if there was a feature where we could change the sender of the sequence to someone else. Somtimes our reps get so busy, b read more
30 upvotes
10 Replies
May 24, 2023
Hi @sarahdecarlo - I see what you mean; alternatively, if you have access to automation, you could use a workflow to enrol contacts in the sequence...read more
jieyintan on February 13, 2020
At the moment, we can manually follow individual CRM records. That said, if I wanted to follow a list of contacts/companies/deals that might not be assigned to me, there isn't an easy way to do that. It will be really helpful if we are abl read more
78 upvotes
26 Replies
April 13, 2023
Following records automatically using workflows would be fantastic for higher management who don't own deals but oversee the sales team and help them...read more
franksteiner79 on February 22, 2023
One of the common themes that is emerging from the calls I have with potential customers is that a lot of them had HubSpot for a while, people left, new people joined, and no-one really knows what is going on their portal. I now find mysel read more
March 02, 2023
This is great; thank you @franksteiner79 ! I'd also add: Duplicate records and properties Existing Integrations (and how they are creating ...read more
Msyvrais on October 20, 2022
Hi Everyone, I am hoping to get some bullet list-style experiences from people who have moved over from Pardot to the HubSpot platform. What did Pardot do better, what does HubSpot do better and anything in between that can be used to present read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
October 28, 2022
I totally get it, @Msyvrais ; we often hear that sometimes the pain of switching platforms outweighs the benefits of the switch. You could help the...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups