• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Scott Treggiari

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Phisher on December 11, 2020
Hello Hubspotters. I am trying to determine if the numbers I am seeing in my Sales Content Analytics are good or bad. I don't want to compare them to marketing communications benchmarks, since they're a completely differnt animal - so articles lik read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 13, 2020
Actually I accepted that a bit too quick. I thought the 6% at the beginning of the chart was the base rate and I could figure the change in response ...read more
Solved
Phisher on December 11, 2020
Hello Hubspotters. I am trying to determine if the numbers I am seeing in my Sales Content Analytics are good or bad. I don't want to compare them to marketing communications benchmarks, since they're a completely differnt animal - so articles lik read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 13, 2020
Actually I accepted that a bit too quick. I thought the 6% at the beginning of the chart was the base rate and I could figure the change in response ...read more
Solved
Phisher on December 03, 2020
Hello all. I'm hoping someone an help: I built a report that shows Sales reps weekly activity. The numbers that resulted don't look right to me. Reps are showing a much higher email activity than I would have expected for the last several weeks. I a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 03, 2020
Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find any info on it. WHy would anyone write about something so obvious. Just plain dumb of me to not realize I could ...read more
Solved
Phisher on December 03, 2020
Hello all. I'm hoping someone an help: I built a report that shows Sales reps weekly activity. The numbers that resulted don't look right to me. Reps are showing a much higher email activity than I would have expected for the last several weeks. I a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
December 03, 2020
Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find any info on it. WHy would anyone write about something so obvious. Just plain dumb of me to not realize I could ...read more
Solved
Mhpoulsen on February 05, 2019
I am really confused here. Since there's no way to change the lifecycle stage property (booo HubSpot), I was wondering what you guys are doing out there. What lifecycle stage do you assign churned clients. Do you keep it as it is or do you set i read more
9 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
November 29, 2020
Great response. With that set up can lead scoring change the custom property that allows you to better define what "Other" is? Also will records be ...read more
fmacpherson on June 30, 2017
HubSpot doesn't have the ability to revert the Lifecycle Stage to Lead for Opportunities that have been Closed Lost. If a contact is associated with a Company where there has previously been an Opportunity which was lost, that contact's Lifecycle read more
54 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
November 29, 2020
My reply to this is idea is that I am flabbergasted that this issue, impacting so many users, has been in exsistance for all this time and Hubspot ha...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.