• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Michael Barry

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Augustus on February 22, 2024
The new feature to restrict deals moving backwards through stages is great, but does it extend further to restrict movement backwards to other pipelines. We have multiple pipelines that act in a sequence so if a deal moves from one pipeline to anot read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
April 08, 2024
Thanks @karstenkoehler that solution makes sense and is very helpful!
Augustus on March 01, 2024
Hi - I'm trying to build a calculated field that follows this logic like this: if([properties.dealstage] == "1234567", if([custom_property] == "Option 1 Condition","Option 1 Result",if([custom_property] == "Option 2 Condition","Option 2 Result", read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
March 07, 2024
Thanks and I agree with your logic, but I think there is a lack of an "IS NULL" check as an if conditional - that's what I was trying to determine of...read more
Augustus on March 01, 2024
Hi - I'm trying to build a calculated field that follows this logic like this: if([properties.dealstage] == "1234567", if([custom_property] == "Option 1 Condition","Option 1 Result",if([custom_property] == "Option 2 Condition","Option 2 Result", read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
March 07, 2024
Thanks and I agree with your logic, but I think there is a lack of an "IS NULL" check as an if conditional - that's what I was trying to determine of...read more
Solved
The new feature to restrict deals moving backwards through stages is great, but does it extend further to restrict movement backwards to other pipelines. We have multiple pipelines that act in a sequence so if a deal moves from one pipeline to anot read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
April 08, 2024
Thanks @karstenkoehler that solution makes sense and is very helpful!
Solved
We have a need to create a ticket once a deal enters a certain deal stage. Is this possible and if so which license level is needed? We only have Sales Enterprise.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
February 22, 2024
Thanks @Jnix284 for all of the replies and solutions, truly amazing!
Solved
We have a user case where we need to create copies of existing deals (when we lose a deal, we want to create a new copy to put into a separate pipeline to watch for future opportunity). Is there a way to copy over the details of a deal into a new read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Top Contributor
February 22, 2024
Thank you, that worked great.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.