自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Philipp Zimathies

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

PhilZ87 10月 21日, 2021
I know that the "Share Dashboard via Slack Feature" was introduced and is working. But what would make it great would be the following from our perspective: It would be great if this can be automated / recurring and can be triggered trough w 続きを読む
23 いいね!
7 コメント
解決済み
PhilZ87 10月 19日, 2021
Hello, I think i found a bug in the email creator. When creting an email with a HubSpot template I can select between all existing personalization tokens but when I select custom Templates I only can choose between contact, company, office locat 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
解決済み
ellasara 10月 15日, 2019
Is it possible to insert deal type properties to marketing emails? I know that basic personalization tokens do not include the option but I was wondering wherher someone has succeeded in adding?
3 いいね!
9 コメント
参加者
10月 19日, 2021
Is this just for me or for anybody else that they deleted the option to insert Deal Tokens?
CBN 11月 13日, 2020
When we write emails in HubSpot we often end up with terms in both subject and message, which can rate high on spam engines. This is for users we have communicated with in multiple messages on multiple channels, but for emails this is sometime chall 続きを読む
参加者
10月 14日, 2021
I fully support this. It would be a great addition.
caroline_at_hv 5月 17日, 2017
Looking to create a report using the create date of a property or date the property is changed, which can be found in the history of the property, as one of the metrics for the report. A report that will give me the number of deals that were 続きを読む
参加者
8月 12日, 2021
@mgriffith Just wanted to check-in to know how is the progress here? To quote you " We plan to make significant progress in 2020 and we will updat...続きを読む
解決済み
PhilZ87 7月 27日, 2021
Hello, I searched everywhere but I couldn't really find anything on this subject. I want to do a pretty simple thing. Each time a contact gets created a certain property should randomly have either value a or value b. How could i do this 続きを読む
0 いいね!
6 コメント
参加者
7月 28日, 2021
Hello Guys, thanks for the update / infos on this. Not the most satisfiying answers 🙈 . So we bought the Enterprise Edition of HubSpot in Decembe...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.