• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Steve Wright

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ReneeWoolcott on August 18, 2021
We would love the functionality to be able to do a search for a particular product in our library, and search the line items on the quotes or deals to surface which quotes/deals have that product included in them
34 upvotes
12 Replies
October 22, 2021
totally agree!
Skogluft on February 14, 2020
Today its only possible to enter whole numbers in quantity in quotes. this is very limiting. For example when you sell 1,5 hours. Or you sell 1,5 square feet of something. or 1,5 pounds... You get the point. extremely important that this read more
163 upvotes
70 Replies
July 05, 2021
Suprised that this is not an 'out of the box' feature! Adds friction to my Flywheel!
SMS1 on June 18, 2019
Please create the ability in the Chat tool to add a post-chat survey where I can configure the questions. There should be a mix of options for the question field type to set up the survey i.e. Dropdown, Stars, text box, etc. Something like t read more
249 upvotes
110 Replies
September 17, 2020
As a new Hubspot user, I'm suprised this is not part of the application. I hope this gets adressed soon since this feedback is vital to the customer ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.