• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mitch Kranitz

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
mkranitz on October 27, 2021
Hi gang, I have learned how to remove the chat from some pages by using the following code: .page-id-477 #hubspot-messages-iframe-container {display: none !important;} I just create a new line in CSS for each page that I want to prevent read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
October 27, 2021
*BOOM* and there it is... Ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for Dennis! 👏 👏 👏 Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help with this...read more
Solved
Hi gang, I have learned how to remove the chat from some pages by using the following code: .page-id-477 #hubspot-messages-iframe-container {display: none !important;} I just create a new line in CSS for each page that I want to prevent read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
October 27, 2021
*BOOM* and there it is... Ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for Dennis! 👏 👏 👏 Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help with this...read more
Solved
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
October 27, 2021
Solved
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
October 27, 2021
Solved
TT on March 20, 2018
Hello, We're trying to import email conversations to a deal that was just created. Is there a BCC address that I can send the email conversations to, and assign them to deals? Most of our conversations are emails so this feature is very imp read more
12 upvotes
37 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2021
Here here - an email address for every deal would be ideal. I too would appreciate the ability to copy a specific email address for certain correspon...read more
Solved
mkranitz on November 12, 2020
Hi all, There are some pages on my website that I don't want the chat agent to pop up. I am using Wordpress (X Theme) and I had previously been able to disable it from loading on certain pages by adding something like this: #hubspot-message read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Contributor
November 12, 2020
I was able to accomplish the change by using the following in the theme's (X Theme Pro) CSS settings: .page-id-135 #hubspot-messages-iframe-cont...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.