• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alexandre Guillaud

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

TiphaineCuisset on May 18, 2021
Qu'est-ce que c'est ? Les Super Admins peuvent désormais configurer des notifications par défaut pour les utilisateurs de leur portail, ainsi que des profils de notification par rôle. Pourquoi est-ce important ? Les utilisateurs read more
Participant
May 25, 2021
@TiphaineCuisset mince c'est dommage ! est-ce prévu à terme de l'étendre à comptes "Professional" ?
TiphaineCuisset on May 18, 2021
Qu'est-ce que c'est ? Les Super Admins peuvent désormais configurer des notifications par défaut pour les utilisateurs de leur portail, ainsi que des profils de notification par rôle. Pourquoi est-ce important ? Les utilisateurs read more
Participant
May 25, 2021
@TiphaineCuisset mince c'est dommage ! est-ce prévu à terme de l'étendre à comptes "Professional" ?
nona on October 07, 2019
Right now the only way to search emails in the conversations inbox in hubspot is using filters like open/closed, basic temporary ranges, and title of the email. It will be really useful to have the filter option of email adress and/or customer n read more
18 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2021
@vvadlamani is it expected to be able to search by email address or contact name, independently on the inbox you are into ? example : inbox 1 : c...read more
alguil on April 09, 2021
It would be great to visualize at a glance the number of untreated emails per mailbox so you can know quicklier which mailbox you need to empty in priority, rather than clicking on each mailbox to find out the number of emails to answer (watch GIF b read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NataliaTorres on October 15, 2019
When I am looking tasks I can filter by state, title, type, date and the owner of the task but I can´t filter by the contact or deal thats is associated with the task and it`s makes difficult the work of my team, because we need to know if a contact read more
187 upvotes
59 Replies
Participant
April 09, 2021
+1 on this idea : it would be so nice to be able to filter tasks by - Hubspot user (so a manager can have a better overview of the upcoming tas...read more
jnormand on February 11, 2021
We have more than one conversation inbox in HS and have different teams handling these support emails. The notification settings around the inboxes don't let you specify which inbox they correspond to, so my team gets notifications for inboxes they read more
59 upvotes
11 Replies
Participant
April 09, 2021
+1 on this idea. Use case : We have several mailboxes (France, Canada, Spain) and a chatflow linked to each of these mailboxes. We activated sou...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.