• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ron Tonini

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

awestphal10 on November 15, 2021
In other quoting tools like PANDADOC, they allow you to choose any custom amount you want to "charge," not necessarily being the FULL AMOUNT. This is important for us because oftentimes we don't take full payment. IMO, this is a necessity fo read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
August 11, 2023
Ditto that. I have to keep using other tools because I cannot accept a partial payment
Solved
rtonini on May 06, 2023
I'm wanting to replicate the ability to have pull-down menus from my main navigation bar look something like you see on the attached and at https://www.dynamicyield.com/
AmandaKendzior on March 25, 2019
We issues invoices from Hubspot with the option for clients to pay via our Stripe integration or through bank transfer. However when our clients choose to pay through the latter, we are not able to mark the invoice as paid manually. Being able read more
97 upvotes
29 Replies
February 15, 2023
Seems like a situation where the programmers are not the ones having to use the system. If they were, I think this basic issue would have been addre...read more
R10 on August 27, 2019
As someone who often has to create quotes for other team members, I would find it very helpful to be able to easily switch the "Your Info" contact info in a quote. Currently, the quote creator is the default contact for the quote. If I need to read more
115 upvotes
31 Replies
December 08, 2022
I'm amazed this isn't possible. Hubspot, please get this handled.
jnormand on October 08, 2020
Our product catalogue in Hubspot is growing and becoming more complicated. Currently our ability to organize this list is very limited, basically just folders and sorting alphabetically. It would save our team a ton of time to be able to have m read more
164 upvotes
74 Replies
November 22, 2021
I share the same frustration. The same issue also spills over to the list of QUOTES. Since the platform doesn't all you to see the quote full quote na...read more
AmandaKendzior on March 25, 2019
We issues invoices from Hubspot with the option for clients to pay via our Stripe integration or through bank transfer. However when our clients choose to pay through the latter, we are not able to mark the invoice as paid manually. Being able read more
97 upvotes
29 Replies
February 15, 2023
Seems like a situation where the programmers are not the ones having to use the system. If they were, I think this basic issue would have been addre...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.