• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Devin Holmes (DIMG)

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

katie_cort on January 18, 2021
Noted in this documentation: Question: Is there any data transfer between parent and child companies? Answer: "No. Right now, all associated contacts and deals, as well as all activities logged on the company records, will remain on the c read more
65 upvotes
21 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
August 30, 2023
Any updates to this idea? It's been 2 1/2 years and it's a feature that is sorely lacking in HubSpot.
PaulDerstine on April 25, 2017
I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restrictions on all read more
300 upvotes
98 Replies
February 24, 2023
Upvoted! HubSpot - Instead of having the Email Domains to Block option at the form level, just take the functionality and move it to the Ema...read more
CPSCB on May 05, 2020
Feedback surveys only allow two ways to customize the design in the Theme section: Replace featured image (no resizing possible) Change color of header bar Result is Feedback Surveys do not align with brand standards and do not send an obvious read more
104 upvotes
25 Replies
February 16, 2023
+1 3 years after the idea was submitted, still no progress. I have several clients that still use Survey Monkey because of this problem.
basil on June 05, 2019
We would like to collect NPS feedback directly in our Android App. For that we would need a way via API to push the collected feedbacks into the Hubspot feedback list.
36 upvotes
18 Replies
February 10, 2023
The Feedback API endpoints are showing Create capabilities but we can't set the private app scopes to Write. Is this still Not Currently Planned ?...read more
Yunhui on June 24, 2019
Yas, we've got the feature of manage duplicates that's great. One thought is there's no way to bulk merge of contact and company duplicates, and you'll need to go through one by one manually. I'm wondering if there's a better way for us instead read more
474 upvotes
167 Replies
November 14, 2022
Upvote
BDehlinger on June 17, 2021
I have a lot of clients who are using HubSpot as a CRM and the #1 complaint is the UI on records. The most important information for a CRM user (customer service, account manager, etc.) is the record's data properties, not the record's activities. read more
18 upvotes
7 Replies
October 10, 2022
+1 from me as well. I have a client using HubSpot as part of their call center UI and this would improve the user experience immensely.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for DigitalImpact