• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jordan Shoaf

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

flippyfloppies on September 01, 2020
There have been a lot of posts asking to freeze the first title row, but I'm surprised there's not more requests for freezing the first column, like you often do in Excel. Right now, I can edit the columns available to view under table actions ( read more
148 upvotes
92 Replies
ryanfcasey on June 16, 2017
I would love to be able to assign a task in a workflow, then delay that workflow from proceeding until the aforementioned task is completed. Here is my use case: I have a quote request form that gets filled out. If the contact already has a Hub read more
94 upvotes
37 Replies
August 31, 2020
This feature would be incredibly useful to me (and frankly without it I'm having a hard time using workflows for any sort of major functionality). An...read more
flippyfloppies on August 25, 2020
Use case: I have 5 projects with ~7 tasks each under each, and want to be able to assign a project to a team member (~30 of them). Each team member will each start with project 1 and progress through to project 5 for each new company they are w read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Trevor on August 03, 2017
Hello, this would be helpful for multiple reasons. An example of a use case would be to create a workflow to copy the parent company Hubspot owner to its child companies. Thanks!
298 upvotes
105 Replies
August 25, 2020
Just responding to bring more attention to this -- I have company properties that once updated for one company, I need to be reflected up to the pare...read more
craigfatt on October 08, 2019
I'd love if there was a way in worklows to create a task then only move to the next part once the task was completed. For example having a task that is to call a contact and once you mark it as completed it continues the workflow and sends a follow read more
18 upvotes
8 Replies
August 24, 2020
This feature would be a huge help to my team! It would be awesome if we could use workflows to auto-advance a deal stage after the completion of the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.