• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Drew Davidoff

Drew is Imagine’s Demand Generation Analyst and Product Manager. He’s responsible for assessing the success of sales and marketing efforts, driving an evidence-based decision making mindset, and managing tech products and capabilities. Drew’s goal is to figure out the buttons, levers, and triggers that drive sustainable, scaleable, and repeatable growth. He’s from Annapolis, MD and can put Old Bay on anything. He went to school at James Madison University and is bursting with Duke Dog pride. You can usually find him watching one of his favorite sports teams (the Washington Nationals or Liverpool FC), in the kitchen with his wife, Ashley, or playing with his 1 year old Great Pyrenees and Yellow Lab mix, Lilly.

Activity

batkins on November 11, 2019
I'd like to propose capability of adding a column to an import load file that indicates if a note should be pinned. I import notes with contacts & would like to be able to pin those notes within the system upon import (instead of manually for ea read more
38 upvotes
16 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
December 21, 2023
Expanding on this, I'd like the ability to be able to do this via the Engagements API. This should be accessible programatically
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
18 upvotes
133 Replies
October 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm Drew Davidoff. I do analytics and RevOps development for Imagine LLC, a HubSpot Diamond Partner. I do a lot of orchestrating how dat...read more
jennysowyrda on October 15, 2021
HubSpot has been positioned by Gartner as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for B2B Marketing Automation for our Marketing Hub. The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall completeness of vision and ability to e read more
7 upvotes
17 Replies
October 18, 2021
Are there plans/What are the plans to remove siloing between Marketing Hub and the other HubSpot hubs, so they interact more seamlessly?
Solved
EShumely on October 05, 2021
I'm pulling the data from a google sheet. this is an example of a value - 10/4/2021 16:10:23 How do I pass this as a date? I haven't done this before so I have no experience with converting dates. the examples I found weren't working for me read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
October 05, 2021
I wouldn't be able to give you a function without knowing how you're building what you're building. But, you can either set the time to 00:00:00 (or ...read more
ThatChristinaG on September 07, 2021
Happy Tuesday HubFans! Comment and share your wins, current projects you're proud of, and more. Let's help celebrate you this week!
1 upvote
4 Replies
September 23, 2021
I hit a major project waypoint/goal on a product we're developing to extend the HubSpot CRM. One step closer to changing the way Sales Professionals ...read more
ThatChristinaG on August 19, 2021
Welcome! We are so excited to welcome you to HubFans! This group is to help you connect with other advocates, learn from each other, and discover opportunities to highlight your knowledge of HubSpot. In this group, feel free to share yo read more
59 upvotes
434 Replies
September 20, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm Drew Davidoff, Product Manager, Analyst, and Lead Solutions Developer at Imagine Business Development, a HubSpot Diamond Partner. Lo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for davidoff2drew