Participante
Membro desde ‎ago 13, 2020
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jessica MacAndrews

Atividade

teamgi on Janeiro 07, 2021
To prevent errors, I would like to see everywhere a form is referenced in HubSpot, particularily workflows. This way if a form needs to change, I can cross reference any associated workflows to make sure nothing breaks or needs updating, compare Leia mais
66 avaliações positivas
18 Respostas
Participante
Novembro 10, 2021
+ 1 This would save an ungodly amount of time and potential errors.
Mr_E on Outubro 18, 2017
The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts. This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level. Great time and user frustration saver
190 avaliações positivas
84 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 07, 2021
@Flora I'm actually still not able to access.
Mr_E on Outubro 18, 2017
The admin account should have the ability to login as other user accounts. This would allow the admin to change the various settings, like notifications, that can only be changed at the user level. Great time and user frustration saver
190 avaliações positivas
84 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 07, 2021
@Flora I'm actually still not able to access.
llegault on Julho 26, 2019
Currently, there is no option to allow for the form to appear as the first thing the visitor sees on the pop-up. The visitor must first click on the pop-up and then the form appears. It seems more like a pop-up CTA not a pop-up form. One less step f Leia mais
172 avaliações positivas
81 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 01, 2021
Hi everyone, Here is a code wrapper you can use for your HubSpot forms to create a popup window. It's not perfect and I'm still refining it, but...Leia mais
jmacandrews on Setembro 28, 2021
Refreshing this idea because it is important and needed. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Importing-multiple-email-addresses-for-single-contact/idi-p/143510
28 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Siddall on Junho 22, 2017
We have a lot of very nice "This Quarter", "Last Quarter", "Next Quarter" filter functionality in HubSpot CRM....buuuuut, if your Company's Fiscal Year is not the same as the Calendar Year (as many are not), this "Quarter" filter functionality is no Leia mais
282 avaliações positivas
170 Respostas
Participante
Setembro 07, 2021
@hollisbhub I disagree that this has been delivered. The fiscal year filters are still not available in any area of the platform other than the CR...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.