• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nikki VenHorst

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AllisonAltus on June 26, 2018
Hi is it possible to add an FAQ module to a page in the new design manager? I did have one before called VAST Faq but it says it needs to upgrade and when i try that it has 2 errors - please see attached screenshot. I'm not very familiar with read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
May 26, 2023
I can't find this module and the link above is not valid anymore.
nikkiv on February 08, 2023
Would love to see the option to customize the fields that display when you drill into a report on the report detail screen.
Dylan on January 04, 2020
Breaking apart from this, 2 part idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Pipeline-specific-Default-Deal-Properties/idi-p/12943 HubSpot should allow admins to define a different set of required properties based on the pipeline a deal read more
344 upvotes
141 Replies
Top Contributor
December 06, 2022
How do i get BETA access?
Sara on May 10, 2017
Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them. Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the read more
388 upvotes
171 Replies
Top Contributor
September 28, 2022
Is the ability to give "credit" for logged meetings to multiple Hubspot users in your plan? Example. We have two sales reps that attend the same meet...read more
wue on September 03, 2020
As a user, I can configure to receive notification when a new article is updated or article has been updated in selected categories. use case: I would like to be notified when marketing team has added a new sell sheet, or an update to a process read more
101 upvotes
23 Replies
Top Contributor
March 18, 2022
Has there been any update to this? Would love this feature!
taylorfriss on June 21, 2017
Contacts are double booking without canceling their previous meeting! It would be great if they got a HubSpot confirmation email with a reschedule button on it, or if the Contact already has a meeting book, the Meetings page recognizes it and presen read more
241 upvotes
136 Replies
Top Contributor
November 17, 2021
How do we get the beta verison to test?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.