• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Haley Gandara

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mandou13 on February 16, 2022
Hello, What do you think about adding the option to create "quote templates" that include line items . Case study I have different brands, and different equipment quotes per brand (with more than 30 items inside with different quantiti read more
33 upvotes
14 Replies
October 14, 2022
Agreed! This would be so helpful for our team. We have a variety of quotes that are the same products each time and it's a pain manually adding them ...read more
RMejia on December 16, 2021
Submitting this idea that would allow a form submission activity to be automatically associasted with a deal. At the moment, the form submission activity only appears on the contact record, and would be great if you could have the activity also show read more
129 upvotes
36 Replies
August 12, 2022
It's so inefficient to copy and paste these forms into deals! This feature is most definitely needed.
NataliaTorres on October 15, 2019
When I am looking tasks I can filter by state, title, type, date and the owner of the task but I can´t filter by the contact or deal thats is associated with the task and it`s makes difficult the work of my team, because we need to know if a contact read more
187 upvotes
59 Replies
November 09, 2021
1000% yes please!! It's so frustrating clicking through pages, especially when trying to delete tasks that are still there but no longer have an "ass...read more
dbrown1 on July 25, 2019
It seems that for any Company that Tickets, Deals, Emails, are automatically associated with one another. This makes it difficult for our sales, service or billing teams working out of HubSpot to easily interact with our customers. For example, read more
121 upvotes
30 Replies
September 01, 2021
This has been such a huge pain for our team! It causes so much confusion and wastes so much time. We have very key companies that are our clients and...read more
Arne on December 22, 2018
Being able to simply select the product(s)/services within the mobile app and send the quote (lower price tag stuff only like a few service days or a smaller quantity of a certain product eg for a POC) to your customer right while you are in the sco read more
May 13, 2021
The lack of this feature alone has us looking at new CRMs. Many of our employees are in the field all day and the only way to make adjustments is to ...read more
Solved
ModernHandymen on August 07, 2020
Every time I schedule a meeting, I want a workflow to launch. This reminds my team to send a confirmation email, etc. But after the first meeting on a contact's profile, the contact cannot be re-enrolled, so it only works for the first meeting I sch read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.