• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Florian Hendrickx

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

kaylasdi on February 13, 2020
It would be very beneficial to have a property field type that is a percentage for calculations. We are attempting to use a percentage as a "Confidence Factor" that the sales rep fills in based on how likely they feel they will win a sale. This woul read more
95 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
July 23, 2021
thx implemented with this workaround but indeed a better way would be to have a percentage field
FlorianHendrick on March 16, 2021
Hi, Below is my request/response. I'm trying to access the V3 company search api and getting a 400 error when using a filter on hs_lastmodifieddate. Without this filter it works. Have tried different date formats like UTC timestamp or Unix epoc read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
DennisHart on November 08, 2019
In the quotes tool, you can add discounts. You can even add multiple discounts. We have standard discounts for things like "!st year of maintenance" and "Hometown Heroes" which is a flat discount off the total package. When I'm with a customer, I do read more
Participant
February 19, 2021
This is one of several reasons that we are considering to move to a different solution for Quoting (or maybe the whole crm). You can't even restrict ...read more
Solved
FlorianHendrick on December 11, 2020
Hi, We're using hello-sign to collect e-signatures. Currently our sales reps ask the billing details like address to the customer & put that on the quote. However we we're wondering if we can turn that around and put fields on the form to be read more
FlorianHendrick on August 06, 2020
Hi, Our sales are using the discount feature on quotes often: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/use-quotes#:~:text=To%20add%20a%20discount%20to,value%20in%20the%20Discount%20field. I see there is a quotes API here: https://developers.hub read more
7 upvotes
8 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.