Asesor destacado | Partner
Miembro desde ‎oct 22, 2016
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Tom Mahon

An ex-HubSpotter (product expert for forms and lead gen tools). Now a Freelance product marketer, digital marketer and HubSpot advocate! Ready to help with any issues, big or small!

Actividad

SCoppini en Abril 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I have a website on hubspot and a problem with hotlinking. I've found this post: https://blog.hubspot.com/website/hotlinking But I guess it is generic and not specific for Hubspot because I do not understand how to apply those so Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Abril 18, 2024
Hey @SCoppini the only thing really available would be to ensure that the images in your file manager are set to be non indexable . Outside of th...Leer más
Resuelta
tp_sc en Abril 17, 2024
I´d like to get the data shown in the ads Dashboard https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/ads/xxxxxx/dashboard for an internal BI-Dashboard, but cant´t find an enpoint or smoething else in the documentation. Is this possible?
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Abril 18, 2024
Hey @tp_sc there's no public ads api right now. It's an old post but there's a pretty good reasoning behind this here . Ultimately the ads...Leer más
Resuelta
EKyprioti en Abril 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I am trying to create some reports for the following conversions which include a percentage ( ratio) too : Lead form submission ( MQL) → Meeting Booked Meeting Booked → Meeting Done Meetings Done → Signups Signup → Paid Leer más
0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Abril 16, 2024
For funnel reports you'd need to either use the deal stage or the contact lifecycle stage. So if you need this calculated you'd either need to set it...Leer más
Resuelta
EKyprioti en Abril 11, 2024
Hi everyone, I am trying to create some reports for the following conversions which include a percentage ( ratio) too : Lead form submission ( MQL) → Meeting Booked Meeting Booked → Meeting Done Meetings Done → Signups Signup → Paid Leer más
0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Abril 16, 2024
For funnel reports you'd need to either use the deal stage or the contact lifecycle stage. So if you need this calculated you'd either need to set it...Leer más
Resuelta
BDemiri en Abril 11, 2024
Hello, I applied a smart rule to a module (Power Sec Hero) on my landing page so that the image could be read on both cell phones and computers. But nothing happens. And the image doesn't display properly on either computer or phone. I don't unders Leer más
1 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Abril 11, 2024
Hey @BDemiri when you say "the image could be read" what do you mean exactly? Is the image not appearing? What specifically are your smart rules...Leer más
Resuelta
JNovak8 en Abril 11, 2024
Hello there, I am building a website in webflow. I am using styleable hubspot form. I have a problem with checkbox consent. I am using consent for communication and form submit as consent to process. The problem is I am getting a form submiss Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Abril 11, 2024
Hey @JNovak8 it looks like this isn't a HubSpot form on your page. It looks like a webflow form from checking the source. I can see a few class...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para TomM2