• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bobby Hutchinson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CorePipe on October 02, 2020
Good afternoon, Some of our customers keep odd hours and have reduced staff on certain days, and this has only been amplified during Covid-19. A useful tool, especially for our newer sales reps would be the ability to add business hours to compa read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
March 02, 2021
We did not end up doing it. We're still on the free version for the time being, so this wasn't a high enough priority for us to use a custom field on...read more
Solved
schoolofthewild on January 24, 2018
Hi all I've just started using Hubspot (Free for now). I signed up on 23rd December, 2017. I understand that I get 200 desktop notifications per month - which have been great. I've used almost 300, so have stopped seeing them for the last few da read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
October 28, 2020
Hey there, Sorry for reviving this post but I had a question: If one hits the 200 notification limit, will tracked emails and calls still sho...read more
CorePipe on October 06, 2020
Good afternoon! I am looking for a way to visualize calls and notes. If I could find a way to overlay them on calendar or something along those lines it would be really helpful. My objective is to be able to see frequency of calls or notes e read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Good afternoon, Some of our customers keep odd hours and have reduced staff on certain days, and this has only been amplified during Covid-19. A useful tool, especially for our newer sales reps would be the ability to add business hours to compa read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
March 02, 2021
We did not end up doing it. We're still on the free version for the time being, so this wasn't a high enough priority for us to use a custom field on...read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
March 02, 2021
Solved
CorePipe on September 08, 2020
Good morning everyone, So I'm getting HubSpot set up for a company that I started at about two months ago and I added my sales team as users so I could assign companies to them so that everything's ready to go when I'm done setting up. I indicat read more
Participant
September 08, 2020
Wonderful, thank you again!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.