• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

mblank on September 14, 2017
Route messages to specific Sales Pro users based on the individual Messages created. We have multiple products and sales reps who specialize in each offering. If someone asks a question on a specific product page, we need that chat to be autom read more
6 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
November 21, 2017
This is a feature that is necessary for international teams - and extremely convenient when we start sending chats to people with the specific knowle...read more
APROPLAN on April 03, 2017
Multi languages features like Landing pages & website have. I think it's essential to have a blog in multiple languages.
172 upvotes
97 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2017
This definitely needed! Could even be integrated to support multi-lingual social media platforms. 🙂
Solved
Rich_T on January 27, 2017
Just wonderingif anyone has craeted a dynamic link between Hubspot and SAP B1? I am looking to establish a link between the systems so we can dymaically update customer data from our SAP B1 database into Hubspot and vice versa. I have seen that an read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
November 10, 2017
Hi @Rich_T , Did you find a solution that worked for you? Is there anything you can recommend? Thanks, Jeff
jstahl on November 08, 2017
Products is new - but data entry for products takes a lot of time - especially when we have excel lists of partners who purchased X products during Y month. With the products feature, the CRM will now automatically calculate the value of the product read more
86 upvotes
23 Replies
fsta on February 16, 2017
We need the ability to automatically associate deals with contacts/companies during the import process. We have thousands of deals that have been completed for the current year. Our service is provided on an annual basis. We need the ability read more
128 upvotes
74 Replies
Participant
November 08, 2017
Certainly a feature that is needed in the system. Would save a lot of time!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.