自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Allison Bice

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

Allicat 7月 29日, 2022
I've been working on some Playbooks for my team. Currently, whenever you call someone through Hubspot, there isn't a way to open a playbook from the Hubspot calling feature. You can have both open at the same time, but it would be super 続きを読む
5 いいね!
0 コメント
bfelker 2月 21日, 2018
Today call outcome and call type are optional fields for someone who is logging an activity. I need to make them mandatory so that a rep cannot log an activity without populating those 2 fields. How do I do it?
223 いいね!
102 コメント
メンバー
7月 01日, 2021
@mfreiert Are there any updates on this?
lrn24 1月 02日, 2019
When creating a task, it defaults to being due at 5 pm. There is no way to change the default for this. You need to manually change every task which is time-consuming. There should be an option for default this time to one of your choosing.
408 いいね!
176 コメント
メンバー
7月 01日, 2021
@sjudson I am definitely in favor of this! Do you have any updates about this?
christawong 9月 18日, 2020
It would be helpful to click into a contact and see why they have a certain hubspot score. For example, if there hubspot score is 65, it would list all the steps or actions that contact made in order to get that score. I was looking under Proper 続きを読む
6 いいね!
1 コメント
メンバー
10月 14日, 2020
Yes, I agree. Having this feature would be so helpful
agolden 9月 02日, 2020
There should be a way within the contacts profile to see how their lead score changes over time based on activity.
32 いいね!
5 コメント
メンバー
10月 14日, 2020
Yes, this would be soooo helpful. Especially as we are building our score to be able to see what is working and what is not.
Loiselle 8月 19日, 2020
Hi, I love the call type function and suggest adding one more type in addition to Demo, Pre-ual, First Outreach which are all business development focused. Most of my calls are simply maintaining an existing relationship I a 4th type might be " 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
メンバー
10月 06日, 2020
Hey Loiselle! I believe this is already a function within Hubspot. We had to make some changes in our call types as well. Go to Settings -> Sales ...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.