• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dan Rosier

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

DRosier on January 05, 2024
Hello World, I am trying to trigger a workflow on a start date property that we have for each deal. I want the workflow to trigger if another deal is entered with the same start date (customers should only have one order per start date and we ne read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
DRosier on September 25, 2023
When emailing dashboard reports the data is incomplete in the email view or in the attachment. You are required to click to view the report in hubspot. This is an issue reported multiple times in various ways in the community but seems to be falling read more
Contributor
September 25, 2023
Here is a similar request, with more than enough upvotes and requests for updates. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-share-d...read more
DRosier on September 25, 2023
When emailing dashboard reports the data is incomplete in the email view or in the attachment. You are required to click to view the report in hubspot. This is an issue reported multiple times in various ways in the community but seems to be falling read more
Contributor
September 25, 2023
Here is a similar request, with more than enough upvotes and requests for updates. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Ability-to-share-d...read more
Nickdhutchinson on July 30, 2020
It would really benefit our team if we would be able to share our dashboards with customers. I have tried the email function but unfortunately, it cuts half of the dashboard out. A live dashboard would be even better 🙂 Nick
236 upvotes
81 Replies
Contributor
September 25, 2023
@SSahai2 I am echoing all of the folks looking for this. Please give us an update.
jdcrwn on May 29, 2021
Would be nice to have a feature to customize what days are recognized as non-business days. It'd be convenient to set certain days to automatically offline/office closed (not just weekends) for our clients on chat.
44 upvotes
18 Replies
Contributor
September 06, 2023
Here we go again. Another national holiday has passed and someone forgot to turn off chat. This is ridiculous. I am getting the craziest feature upda...read more
DRosier on August 22, 2023
I’m hoping there is a way to calculate these items and be able to report on this information. For a contact: Number of days since their last deal Average (number of days) between deals The time between the most recent deal and the 2nd most re read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.