• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrus Purde

Revenue marketer. Co-founder and CEO of Outfunnel. Pipedrive and Skype alumni. Stand-up comedy enthusiast.

Activity

LSALAMA on March 05, 2024
Hello, I have installed the Pipedrive connector in order to sync my contacts and compagny between hubspot and pipedrive. I would like to use Hubspot to send emails marketing and to follow the people who had open and click into Pipedrive. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024
Hi there If you're open to using 3rd party data integration apps then we at Outfunnel offer a Pipedrive-HubSpot integration that lets you recor...read more
ZPlatten on January 25, 2024
We use Klaviyo for our email marketing and Hubspot for sales and CRM. It would be amazing if there was an integration similar to the one for Mailchimp so agents could see what lists people are subscribed to and what emails they've interacted with. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 13, 2024
If you're open to using third-party integration tools (at least until either Klaviyo or HubSpot builds a native integration) then we at Outfunnel off...read more
Solved
OMorgan2 on December 13, 2023
Has anyone successfully integrated HubSpot CRM with an external email marketing tool? If so, what tool did you use and what were the benefits you experienced from this integration?
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
January 05, 2024
Hi @OMorgan2 - curious whether you're not simply using Marketing Hub? Are you missing a particular feature (that is perhaps part of Professional an...read more
Solved
jayneyer on September 14, 2021
I'm trying to integrate with Klaviyo using Zapier, the zap is associated with a specific HubSpot sales pipeline, the goal is to add subscribers to a custom-made list in Klaviyo when we move a HubSpot deals to a "Klaviyo" stage in the respective sa read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
November 03, 2023
If anyone is still looking for a way to integrate HubSpot and Klaviyo, then we at Outfunnel have recently released this functionality. Our HubSpot-K...read more
VanessaA on January 18, 2022
Hi Community We are using Hubspot Marketing Hub Pro but with the lack of e-commerce functionality in Hubspot, we are considering moving our email marketing, forms and workflows to Klaviyo. Does anyone have experience with this? Our biggest conc read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
November 03, 2023
Stumbled upon this old thread. Were you able to connect HubSpot and Klavyio in the end, while keeping the attribution link?
YMousavi on October 01, 2023
Hi HubSpot Community, We are currently facing an issue with our Zapier settings and would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in resolving this matter. Our objective is to trigger a Zap in Zapier whenever a contact is created or updated, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
November 03, 2023
Curious - wouldn't Hubspot Operation Hub be better for syncing contacts from HubSpot to Mailchimp (and keeping any data changes in sync) ?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for andrus