• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rob Sobers

Hey, I’m Rob Sobers, designer/developer turned marketing exec. I created an advanced HubSpot course crammed with practical, immediately actionable things you can do to avoid mistakes and quickly maximize your investment in HubSpot.

Activity

Solved
SCarmel on February 24, 2021
Hubspot have a place to export activity logs: account login history, HubSpot employee access history, and security activity history. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/export-account-activity-history Is there a way to get this data prog read more
12 upvotes
15 Replies
Contributor
November 30, 2021
Please implement this! 🙏
_Kevin on April 07, 2017
When a contact is enrolled from Hubspot into a SalesForce campaign, Hubspot sets the default campaign member status to “responded”, and there is currently no way to change this. We would like to be able to set the campaign member status we want alon read more
9 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
June 05, 2018
I'd also add that being able to select a SFDC campaign during the import action would be awesome and save a lot of time. Right now we have to import ...read more
Solved
a-nop on April 15, 2017
I am trying to import leads and then associate those leads with my contacts and companies. Also, I noticed that for even conatcts I do not have the option of associating them to companies while importing. Please help.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 15, 2017
I'd recommend turnin this setting on under Sales --> Settings --> Companies: Then when you import contacts they'll automatically as...read more
Solved
akhlesh1993 on April 01, 2017
Hello, I am very new to hubspot cos. I am just trying to understand the basic structure of hubspot cos modules. While studying about modules, i have found a '<span>' tag inside their modules. I was just thinking that: What is the pur read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
April 03, 2017
<div> is a block-level element, meaning that it forces a line break above and below it. <span> is an inline element, so it can be ins...read more
Solved
missneighbour on March 28, 2017
Is there a function to allow me to send an email to a group of contacts at my selection (blind copied)? Thanks!
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
March 28, 2017
You should be able to do this with the HubSpot plugin for Gmail or Outlook. You have to manually copy/paste their emails into your email client's BCC...read more
Solved
Shapiro on March 24, 2017
Hello - Is there a way I can see all of a specific user's activity within Hubspot (emails sent, tasks set, calls logged, notes made, etc) for a specific period of time. So for example, if I wanted to see all the activity of a person over a week, read more
12 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
March 27, 2017
I totally misunderstood! Sorry about that! I thought you were talking contacts when clearly you were talking about users.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.