Miembro
Miembro desde ‎jul 15, 2020
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Kyla Salazar

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

rwong en Enero 20, 2021
(Creating this feature request on behalf of a customer) It would be useful to have a location or screen in-app where users can view the history of test emails sent to users via the "test email" feature in the marketing email editor. Leer más
14 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 08, 2022
Would love to see this feature.
ksalazar en Marzo 23, 2022
It would be great if there was a checkbox that allowed forms to be saved to the contact record that submitted it as a PDF underattachments automatically. Currently we use manobyte to fill this void, but it is a bit manual when you have 100s of Leer más
Arne en Abril 27, 2019
We have quite a number of workflows in HubSpot that classify, notify, assign tasks and owners. If such users are out of office, processes get stuck in the dead end waiting for the users to eg come back from vacation. We are using rotation in some c Leer más
Miembro
Febrero 04, 2022
@JFountain agree - this should be way simpler than creating more workflows that would need to contantly be managed.
vanessahunt en Octubre 15, 2020
I've just tried out the new report builder beta this morning. I noticed that when I added a 'table' component there was no 'hyperlink' option next to record names or IDs (compare this to the list of records displayed when you click on a bar in a Rep Leer más
49 Me gusta
18 Respuestas
Miembro
Enero 21, 2022
Same here - our team is using a beta report in multiple meetings and are unable to have linked options for quicker updates as we are talking through ...Leer más
brhellman en Octubre 28, 2019
It would be helpful if in your workflows you could do math. For example we have a workflow that creates a new deal in the renewal pipeline for every contract that is invoiced. For most of the contracts simply adding a due date of 365 days (1 year Leer más
39 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Miembro
Agosto 19, 2021
we would like to see the ability to add a couple currency fields that automatically add up and udpate the deal amount.
Arne en Abril 27, 2019
We have quite a number of workflows in HubSpot that classify, notify, assign tasks and owners. If such users are out of office, processes get stuck in the dead end waiting for the users to eg come back from vacation. We are using rotation in some c Leer más
Miembro
Febrero 04, 2022
@JFountain agree - this should be way simpler than creating more workflows that would need to contantly be managed.
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.