• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Fred Lebhart

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Rik1 on May 05, 2022
Dear Hubspot, this is a small request, but one that will save me a lot of time if you fix it. Upon selecting a Template in Outlook, your addin pastes the text into a new message. However, it does so in Calibri - always - even when my default font i read more
Participant
March 03, 2023
This has driven me nuts for two years. No way to fix it, and hubspot doesn't care -we're a design agency so having different fonts isn't an option, w...read more
Solved
kwisness on February 06, 2019
We are new to HubSpot and love the Drag and Drop Email option. However, there are only a handful or so font options available. When will more font options be available? Our brand's recommended font is Century Gothic, and we would like to use it. I'm read more
22 upvotes
21 Replies
Participant
March 03, 2023
Hi I haven't been able to find the HTML tool in the marketplace, would you mind pointing me to it? I've search several ways and even browsed all new ...read more
Solved
kwisness on February 06, 2019
We are new to HubSpot and love the Drag and Drop Email option. However, there are only a handful or so font options available. When will more font options be available? Our brand's recommended font is Century Gothic, and we would like to use it. I'm read more
22 upvotes
21 Replies
Participant
March 03, 2023
Hi I haven't been able to find the HTML tool in the marketplace, would you mind pointing me to it? I've search several ways and even browsed all new ...read more
DiegoPI on June 11, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be read more
1005 upvotes
331 Replies
Participant
September 12, 2022
any update on this? It's been nearly a year since the last update. thanks.
sketchism on June 13, 2019
Given that there are limitations to Meeting Notifications, it would be ideal to allow a "Meeting Time" option available as a personalization token that can be used in multiple settings. This could even be included as part of the existing "Last Meeti read more
156 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
September 12, 2022
upvoting, + meeting 'location' (place or url)
matt162425 on July 30, 2020
I think it would be really useful to add a "Task Template/List" feature to the Tasks function of HS. What I am talking about is: You create a list say "New Client Tasks" For users that use the CRM but have other systems like DotLoop or xyz whe read more
Participant
August 10, 2022
i have a need for this as well, found another request on the community with nearly a hundred upvotes: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.