• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Justin Rinaldi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jrinaldi on February 05, 2024
I'd like to be able to see how many users on our team have used a snippet, as well as impressions, clicks, click through rate on snippets. I know it's being tracked, why is it not analyzable ?
1 upvote
1 Reply
jrinaldi on October 05, 2022
Hello HubSpot team, I'd really like you to add an "X" on the chat window to increase the user experience. Right now when you start a chat on a mobile page, there is no way to close it and continue navigating the website. Thanks, Justin
0 upvote
0 Reply
maddietabor on October 04, 2019
While multiple images are allowed for Twitter and Facebook, only one is allowed for Instagram. All other social media scheduling platforms allow for multiple, can we get that capability in HubSpot as well?
507 upvotes
115 Replies
July 13, 2021
Rookie mistake on HubSpot's end to have not implemented this already when all other social platforms within HubSpot have this feature
jrinaldi on December 18, 2020
I find it frustrating that when viewing a report in HubSpot, that I only have 5 records displayed, that that there are no options to view more than that, and to total the columns. Instead, I have to CLICK -> Edit report, then CLICK-> Export -& read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
noah on June 15, 2017
Free users are limited to 5 templates; unfortunately if you have more (for example 10) template within your company free users only see the oldest 5 templates. I want to select (for every free user) what templates they can use.
September 02, 2020
We are dissapointed in HubSpot for not letting us control what our unpaid users see for templates and snippets.
jrinaldi on July 22, 2020
A big part of our business is people calling in to our company from our email marketing campaigns. I run email marketing campaigns with other companies and have to insert the following code after copying the HTML from the HubSpot Preview. This seems read more
9 upvotes
4 Replies
July 23, 2020
That would be great, please do that!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.